HomeForumMy ProfileAnalyticsCode of ConductAboutTools
GeneralIntroductions

Heh

  • 1
ZevrynReedHemlock:

I am a mentally ill person who can't finish what i start for the most part.... someday i'll finish what i'm writing.... I participated in NaNoWriMo 2024 and wrote about 35k then in 2025 i tried again in November and got that word count to 45k. So i wrote only 10k last year. T^T This year lets see how far I'll go, I'm aiming for adding 50k words but that is unlikely. I have over 50 story outlines written and they are all in the same universe, some directly connected and some connected through passersby. I'm on story 1 and it's been about 3 years. Wow that made me upset... moving on to something happy: I have an old dog that is a brat and acts like a cat, as in he doesn't wanna be touched unless its butt pats.

  • 1